Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

I miss this place a lottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
i m shubham srivastava , an ex- student of this school who have passed out this year.

everyone actually got excited when they leave their school and join colleges and university. I m also excited about that but i m also sad because of leaving this school for forever.
the school in which i have spend many long years , my second home , my second family.

after leaving the CPS, a thing , i've done many times by mistake. I used to woke up early in the morning , and start dressing up for school. suddenly i realises that this could not work anymore.


usually, there are many reasons for a student to miss his previous school.
for me, there are many reasons.

everyday was special for me there, every moment was happening.
generally i've waited for  a bell ring in the school but now i am searching for someone to rang a bell of my life after CPS.



when i was in CPS , i love those moments when we play football , whether for two periods constantly, then tabassum mam or surabhi mam, starts lecturing us. most of the times , because of that wewere outstanding , not because we are good just because of we have to stand out of the class .

I miss the rain of CPS.

we were strictly told to not to go outside but we somehow reaches there and enjoy every moment of that rain and returned to class with wet clothes.This also help us in other way.Because of being wet , teachers were not in a mood of teaching . then we starts chattering , singing , joking and all that.

ok,,,
that was all for today, visit here again for next post.




if u are a student or a teacher and u want to share your moments or experiences ,,
mail me at - cps.ftp.cps@gmail.com

1 comment: